"The unknown energy that can help humanity is that which lies hidden in the child." Dr. Maria Montessori
Here you’ll find additional resources that offer more information.
- www.montessori-science.org for the website of researcher and author Dr. Angeline Stoll Lillard
- www.montessori-ami.org for the Association Montessori Internationale.
- www.amiusa.org for the Association Montessori International USA.
- www.montessori-namta.org for the North American Montessori Teachers’ Association (NAMTA).
- Dr. Steven Hughes Discusses Montessori
- Is there any current research on Montessori? See the full video.
- What role will Montessori play in the future of education? See the full video.
- How are Montessori students different? See the full video.
- Montessori Primary & Elementary Explained (Sue Pritzker, Portland, OR): See the full video.
- Google founder, Sergey Brin, discusses his experience as a Montessori student: See the full video.
- Google founders talk Montessori: See the full video.
- Montessori: The Science Behind the Genius, by Angeline Stoll Lillard
- The Essential Montessori: An Introducation to the Woman, the Writings, the Method, and the Movement, by Elizabeth Hainstock
- Montessori Today: A Comprehesive Approach to Education from Birth to Adulthood, by Paula Polk Lillard
- Montessori: A Modern Approach, by Paula Polk Lillard
- Montessori from the Start: The Child at Home, from Birth to Age Three, by Paul Polk Lillard and Lynn Lillard Jessen
MSGH’s Director of Admissions, Mary McHale, is also available to discuss the Montessori approach in more depth with prospective MSGH applicants. She can be reached at 860.236.4565 ext. 26.